THIS recipe is so good. Family approved! (well except for a few picking out peppers and beans).
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 1 can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling just puree)
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can kidney beans (Strained)
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1 bell pepper
- Chili Seasoning
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8oz crushed tomatoes
- Chili seasoning
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder or flakes
- 2 tsp paprika
- Brown the ground beef. Add in the onion, bell pepper and seasonings and cook a few minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, salt, pepper, pumpkin and beans. add 1/2 cup water to thin out the sauce if it's thick (some cans of tomatoes have more liquid than others so you might need to add a bit of liquid).
- Cook on High Pressure 20 minutes.
- Serve with Cornbread and honey butter
The Homemade Cook https://www.thehomemadecook.com/