Pressure Cooker Philly Cheesesteak
Write a review
- 1.5 lb Flank Steak
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 white onion
- 5 Sliced Mushrooms
- 4-5 Rolls
- Seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup Beef broth
- 1. Slice onion and peppers into strips.
- 2. Slice steak into thick strips.
- 3. Sprinkle in the seasoning salt and toss with some pepper.
- 4. Add half cup of beef broth.
- 5. HP 20 minutes
- 6. Pop the onion and pepper in the Instant Pot and cook it for another 10 minutes on high-pressure.
- I use flank steak because it cooks quicker and it's so tender. I'm going to make French dips with it as well. Spoiler: same recipe as above without the Bell pepper.
- And I will remove the broth add some Worcestershire sauce and a little soy sauce to make the au jus.
The Homemade Cook https://www.thehomemadecook.com/