Pressure Cooker Chicken Fajitas
Write a review
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Onion powder or flakes
- seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place the chicken into the pressure cooker along with all the seasonings toss the chicken and then add the lemonade and toss again.
- Cook on high pressure 8 minutes. Natural pressure release or quick pressure release here whatever your time allows I am in patients so I quit the pressure release.
- Remove the chicken and strain whatever liquid is left. Add the red wine vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add the chicken back to the pot pour the liquid over the chicken and add sliced onions and bell peppers and chopped cilantro.
- Cook high-pressure for five minutes. Quick pressure release remove everything from the pot and chop up the chicken.
- Serve with tortillas, cilantro, cotija cheese, rice and beans!
The Homemade Cook https://www.thehomemadecook.com/